However, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookie, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc… The data they store are of a technical nature, statistical, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT LEGISLATION
You should be aware that if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. However, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The regulation LSSI-CE (Law of the society of the information and of the electronic commerce).
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being in force the one published in the web at any time.
TYPES OF COOKIES
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
- Third-party cookies: This website https://cheapseowphosting.com may use third party services which, on Google’s behalf, will collect information for statistical purposes, for user use of the website and for the provision of other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third party cookies. You can also delete any cookies already on your computer.
In order to do this, you must bear in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and computer you use separately, since, as we have already mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265